We are excited to announce our “Un-Fundraiser”- an easy donation format that helps the PTSA support our school, students, and teachers. 100% of donations go to MBHS, and our PTSA is a 501(c)3 organization, so your donation is tax-deductible.
Give your money to Blair directly, plan to deduct it from your taxes, and call it a day. In 2022, United We Soar! Help us make this year a great year for MBHS! To provide just the ‘basics” of PTSA activities at MBHS, we need to raise $50,000. Donating to the PTSA funds so many wonderful activities; take a look at the list below!
- $25 = 2 Blair T-shirts for our new 9th grade students
- $50 = scholarship for 2 seniors to attend Senior Unity Day at Smokey Joe’s
- $75 = Kindness Corner toiletries and school supplies, available to students in need
- $100 = mini-grant for a staff member’s innovative idea
- $150 = 4 hours’ rental of a snow-cone machine at After Prom
- $250 = Health Room drinks and snacks for when students don’t feel well
- $500 =refreshments at the meetings of the MBHS Los Padres group for Spanish-speaking parents
- $1000 = a new outdoor table for kids to enjoy lunch outside
- $2000 = PTSA contribution to our Class of 2023 Graduation
You can pay by credit card or by check
If you pay by credit card, you may also include an amount to cover the processing fees (we always appreciate that!)
Donate today: Your donation promotes student welfare, enriches our classroom environments, and encourages social-emotional well-being.