The Blair HS PTSA Staff Appreciation Program strives to put on events and programs to show our 300+ Montgomery Blair High School (MBHS) staff how much we value and appreciate them.
We celebrate their work with several events throughout the school year such as:
- (August) ‘Welcome Back Breakfast’ for staff – provide a variety of breakfast foods and beverages to help staff begin the new school year.
- (November) Pies with the Principal – provide pies and treats.
- (December) December Staff Party – provide gift cards to distribute among teachers and staff.
- (January) Semester-End luncheon – lunch food, snacks, and desserts for Blair staff as they prepare for the second semester.
- (March 14) ‘Pi Day‘ – bring in tasty pies for Blair staff.
- (May) ‘Staff Appreciation Week‘ – a week of events acknowledging the our dedicated Blair staff.
- (June) ‘End of the School Year’ Luncheon – hearty lunch food, snacks and desserts for Blair staff as they wrap-up the school year.
We also support MBHS’ efforts, by providing gift cards for the Blair Staff holiday parties and other staff recognition efforts. Join us in showing our appreciation for the terrific and hardworking staff of MBHS!
Please visit the Blair HS PTSA’s Leadership page to contact the Staff Appreciation Committee Chair.