The next and final Montgomery Blair High School PTSA general body/membership meeting of the 2020-2021 school year will be held on Tuesday, May 18, 2021 at 6 pm (virtually/online).
TOPICS: We will hold elections for next year’s (2021-2022) Blair High School PTSA Officers (see list of the 2021-2022 Nominees); provide updates on PTSA news/events and hear from the Blair High School administration.
NOTE: BLAIR HS PTSA ONLINE MEETING INFORMATION (Zoom link, Meeting ID, Password) will be posted prior to the meeting’s date/time in one or more of the following areas:
- Blair High School PTSA listserve message
- Blair High School email message (on behalf of the PTSA)
- Blair High School’s monthly ‘Principal’s Newsletter’ available via the Blair High School website’s homepage.
Check your designated email account for messages from Blair High School and/or the Blair High School PTSA listserves for the PTSA’s online meeting information.
- To subscribe to the Blair HS PTSA Listserves – Click HERE.
- To receive email messages (Connect Ed) from Blair High School – Click HERE.
If you have any questions and/or comments, please contact Mariama Orange, Blair HS PTSA President via our contact form.