- ➡️ Events listed are primarily for adults, families and teens. Please review event descriptions and/or contact event organizers for details.
- ➡️ Blair HS PTSA, Blair High School and MCPS events are designated as ‘Featured’ events (have blue vertical line in front of their event listings). For a complete list of the Blair HS PTSA’s meetings and events, please visit our calendar on the website’s homepage.
- ➡️ Please contact event organizers and/or venues prior to attendance for possible ‘event attendance’ limitations, safety/protection requirements, date changes or cancellations due to the coronavirus pandemic or other issues.
- ➡️ ‘Virtual’ Events are events that will be held ONLINE ONLY. Check event details for access information. Note: Some virtual events start at different coast or international times (Pacific, Central, Greenwich Mean, etc.). The virtual event times listed on this website have been converted to New York/Eastern Standard Time.
- This event has passed.
Special Education Advisory Committee Meeting (MCPS) – VIRTUAL
April 29, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Montgomery County Public Schools Special Education Advisory Committee (SEAC)
Attention Parents/Guardians of Students with Special Needs
- Connect with other parents/guardians of students with special needs
- Dialogue with special education administrators
- Learn about topics of interest
Links to the virtual meetings will be sent via email to the SEAC List Serve If you would like to be added to the List Serve, provide your email information to: Mrs. Rosa M. Aleman (Rosa_Aleman@mcpsmd.org )
*Superintendent of Schools, Dr. Jack R. Smith tentatively scheduled to attend.
For more information and to get the log in information, visit our website at:
Link to 2020-2021 schedule/flyer: