- ➡️ Please contact event organizers and/or venues prior to attendance for possible ‘event attendance’ limitations, safety/protection requirements, date changes or cancellations due to the COVID-19/coronavirus pandemic.
- ➡️ Events listed are primarily for adults and/or teens. For specific events, topics or audiences (e.g., teens, Blair High School, Blair PTSA, education, technology, etc.), enter the search term in the search function. Please review event descriptions and/or contact event organizers for details.
- ➡️ Blair High School, Blair HS PTSA and MCPS events are designated as ‘Featured’ events (have blue vertical line in front of their event listings). For a complete list of the Blair HS PTSA’s meetings and events, you can view our current calendar.
- ➡️ MCPS (Montgomery County Public Schools) schools and buildings will remain closed until March 15, 2021 (reopening date subject to change). Events that were scheduled at MCPS schools and buildings will either be postponed or cancelled.
- ➡️ ‘Virtual’ Events are events that will be held ONLINE ONLY. Check event details for access information. Note: Some virtual events start at different coast or international times (Pacific, Central, Greenwich Mean, etc.). The virtual event times listed on this website have been converted to New York/Eastern Standard Time.
- This event has passed.
PTA CON Live 2020 (National PTA) – VIRTUAL
July 20, 2020 - August 7, 2020$50.00
Connect with PTA leaders, educators and parents to ignite your outreach and impact in your school community—and make a difference for every child—at the 2020 National PTA Virtual Convention!
Dates: July 20-21; July 27-31; August 6-7
Parents and educators working together to make a difference for every child.
The National PTA Convention & Expo allows participants to…
- Engage with mission-minded peers and experts
- Transform your leadership and membership approach through interactive workshops
- Get timely updates on trends and issues affecting our children
This summer will be a special time for us to connect and learn virtually, starting July 20. Register now!
General registration: $50; General registration + State Leadership Institute (SLI): $80
This is your time to 1) Get inspired by mission-minded peers and experts; 2) Stay informed on trends and issues affecting our children; 3) Transform your leadership and membership approach through our PTA Summer School Workshop Series; and 4) Celebrate our standout members and students.de