- ➡️ Please contact event organizers and/or venues prior to attendance for possible ‘event attendance’ limitations, safety/protection requirements, date changes or cancellations due to the COVID-19/coronavirus pandemic.
- ➡️ Events listed are primarily for adults and/or teens. For specific events, topics or audiences (e.g., teens, Blair High School, Blair PTSA, education, technology, etc.), enter the search term in the search function. Please review event descriptions and/or contact event organizers for details.
- ➡️ Blair High School, Blair HS PTSA and MCPS events are designated as ‘Featured’ events (have blue vertical line in front of their event listings). For a complete list of the Blair HS PTSA’s meetings and events, you can view our current calendar.
- ➡️ MCPS (Montgomery County Public Schools) schools and buildings will remain closed until March 15, 2021 (reopening date subject to change). Events that were scheduled at MCPS schools and buildings will either be postponed or cancelled.
- ➡️ ‘Virtual’ Events are events that will be held ONLINE ONLY. Check event details for access information. Note: Some virtual events start at different coast or international times (Pacific, Central, Greenwich Mean, etc.). The virtual event times listed on this website have been converted to New York/Eastern Standard Time.
- This event has passed.
Orthopedic Conditions (MCPL) – VIRTUAL
January 14 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Join us for Innovative Diagnostic and Treatment Options for Non-Surgical Orthopedic Conditions with Dr. Marc Gruner, DO, MBA, RMSK, of Point Performance, in Bethesda Maryland.
Dr. Gruner will explore exciting and novel therapies in the areas of musculoskeletal, sports and regenerative medicine. The topics will include the use of ultrasound for diagnosing common orthopedic conditions in the office, tackling care from an integrative approach, and innovative treatments for common orthopedic injuries that are new to the DC area.
This program is free and open to all and is presented by Little Falls Village in partnership with the Little Falls Library of Montgomery County Public Libraries.
Registration is required at least a day prior to the event. Please register at www.littlefallsvillage.org/Ortho or by calling the Little Falls Village office at 301-320-3267. Please note, you will be asked to provide your name and contact information to Little Falls Village and will receive emails about the event after you register.
Join us in Zoom:
Or Dial In:
301 715 8592
Meeting ID: 999 2732 1310