- ➡️ Events listed are primarily for adults, families and teens. Please review event descriptions and/or contact event organizers for details.
- ➡️ Blair HS PTSA, Blair High School and MCPS events are designated as ‘Featured’ events (have blue vertical line in front of their event listings). For a complete list of the Blair HS PTSA’s meetings and events, please visit our calendar on the website’s homepage.
- ➡️ Please contact event organizers and/or venues prior to attendance for possible ‘event attendance’ limitations, safety/protection requirements, date changes or cancellations due to the coronavirus pandemic or other issues.
- ➡️ ‘Virtual’ Events are events that will be held ONLINE ONLY. Check event details for access information. Note: Some virtual events start at different coast or international times (Pacific, Central, Greenwich Mean, etc.). The virtual event times listed on this website have been converted to New York/Eastern Standard Time.
- This event has passed.
Mucha Música: A Musical Journey Through Latin America (Prince George’s County Memorial Library) IN-PERSON
September 15 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Join Cantaré musicians and be transported to Latin America to experience the many rhythms and unique instruments from different regions, while learning about the three cultures that shaped Latin music: Indigenous, European and African. Audiences sing, play instruments and dance salsa.
Please register via the link or by calling (240) 455-5451 to show interest and to receive event updates.
- Registration does not guarantee admission.
- Participation is permitted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Capacity limits may apply.