- ✅ Please contact event organizers and/or venues prior to attendance for possible ‘event attendance’ limitations, safety/protection requirements, date changes or cancellations due to the COVID-19/coronavirus pandemic.
- ✅ Maryland schools and buildings will remain closed through the rest of the 2019-2020 academic school year. Events that were scheduled at MCPS schools and buildings will either be postponed or cancelled.
- ✅ ‘Virtual’ Events are events that will be held ONLINE ONLY. Check event details for access information. Note: Some virtual events start at different coast or international times (Pacific, Central, Greenwich Mean, etc.). The virtual event times listed on this website have been converted to New York/Eastern Standard Time.
- This event has passed.
Math: A Pathway to Opportunity (African-American Student Achievement Action Group/MCPS)
December 3, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- What are the course and level options for your child–and why does it matter?
- Is your child learning the “new” math or “old” (curriculum)?
- How do you support math learning in the early grades?
- How do you support math learning when your child knows more math than you do?
- Why does your child need all this math anyway?
- How do you advocate for your child in math?
Click here to register.
The African American Student Achievement Action Group (AASAAG) is established by Montgomery County Public Schools’ Office of Community Engagement and Partnerships to provide a continual, transparent forum, between African American community stakeholders and MCPS stakeholders to work collaboratively on eliminating the African American academic achievement gap.