- This event has passed.
Math: A Pathway to Opportunity (African-American Student Achievement Action Group/MCPS)
December 3 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- What are the course and level options for your child–and why does it matter?
- Is your child learning the “new” math or “old” (curriculum)?
- How do you support math learning in the early grades?
- How do you support math learning when your child knows more math than you do?
- Why does your child need all this math anyway?
- How do you advocate for your child in math?
Click here to register.
The African American Student Achievement Action Group (AASAAG) is established by Montgomery County Public Schools’ Office of Community Engagement and Partnerships to provide a continual, transparent forum, between African American community stakeholders and MCPS stakeholders to work collaboratively on eliminating the African American academic achievement gap.