- ➡️ Please contact event organizers and/or venues prior to attendance for possible ‘event attendance’ limitations, safety/protection requirements, date changes or cancellations due to the COVID-19/coronavirus pandemic.
- ➡️ Events listed are primarily for adults and/or teens. For specific events, topics or audiences (e.g., teens, Blair High School, Blair PTSA, education, technology, etc.), enter the search term in the search function. Please review event descriptions and/or contact event organizers for details.
- ➡️ Blair High School, Blair HS PTSA and MCPS events are designated as ‘Featured’ events (have blue vertical line in front of their event listings). For a complete list of the Blair HS PTSA’s meetings and events, you can view our current calendar.
- ➡️ MCPS (Montgomery County Public Schools) schools and buildings will remain closed until March 15, 2021 (reopening date subject to change). Events that were scheduled at MCPS schools and buildings will either be postponed or cancelled.
- ➡️ ‘Virtual’ Events are events that will be held ONLINE ONLY. Check event details for access information. Note: Some virtual events start at different coast or international times (Pacific, Central, Greenwich Mean, etc.). The virtual event times listed on this website have been converted to New York/Eastern Standard Time.
- This event has passed.
Integral Tai Chi (MCPL) – VIRTUAL
January 14 @ 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Join us as we practice Integral Tai Chi a series of exercises, a relaxation technique, and a type of meditation that combines Yoga, Tai Chi, Qi Gong, and meditation.
Integral Tai Chi is a series of exercises, a relaxation technique, and a type of meditation that combines Yoga, Tai Chi, Qi Gong, and meditation. This meeting is a virtual event that will be conducted through Zoom.
Participants start with a warm-up before the movement exercises and then follow up with a cool down relaxation and meditation. Avoid eating right before class because it is difficult to exercise with a full stomach. Please wear comfortable clothing for stretching and moving. You may want to use a yoga/ exercise mat and have access to water and a towel. Please join this Zoom meeting promptly at 2:30PM.
Join us in Zoom:
Meeting ID: 992 3632 2257
Or Dial In: 301 715 8592; Meeting ID: 937 8388 9195