- ➡️ Please contact event organizers and/or venues prior to attendance for possible ‘event attendance’ limitations, safety/protection requirements, date changes or cancellations due to the COVID-19/coronavirus pandemic.
- ➡️ Events listed are primarily for adults and/or teens. For specific events, topics or audiences (e.g., teens, Blair High School, Blair PTSA, education, etc.), enter the search term in the search function. Please review event descriptions and/or contact event organizers for details.
- ➡️ Blair High School, Blair HS PTSA and MCPS events are designated as ‘Featured’ events (have blue vertical lines in front of their event listings).
- ➡️ MCPS (Montgomery County Public Schools) schools and buildings will remain closed until January 29, 2021 (reopening date subject to change). Events that were scheduled at MCPS schools and buildings will either be postponed or cancelled.
- ➡️ ‘Virtual’ Events are events that will be held ONLINE ONLY. Check event details for access information. Note: Some virtual events start at different coast or international times (Pacific, Central, Greenwich Mean, etc.). The virtual event times listed on this website have been converted to New York/Eastern Standard Time.
- This event has passed.
Gentle Hatha Yoga (MCPL) – VIRTUAL
November 25, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Gentle Hatha Yoga is perfect for those who are just starting out with yoga, are less mobile, or simply want a more relaxed yoga experience. Supported by the Friends of the Library Chevy Chase Chapter.
Come join us at noon. Each virtual class will be taught by Carolyn Ericson, a certified yoga instructor. Sponsored by the Friends of the Library, Chevy Chase Chapter.
Join us in Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/92809146172
Or Dial In: 301-715-8592
Meeting ID (for reference): 928 0914 6172
If you’re looking for health and wellness resources click here.
Don’t have a card right now? No worries, try our newly improved Digital Library card https://mcpl.link/DigitalCard and you’ll be ready to go in minutes.
For security reasons, this program session will be locked 10 minutes after it begins. Please log in promptly.
By joining this Virtual MCPL program, you agree to abide by our rules of conduct. Library staff has the authority to remove you from this program if we deem your behavior to be inappropriate, to ensure the safety of staff and customers.