- ➡️ Events listed are primarily for adults, families and teens. Please review event descriptions and/or contact event organizers for details.
- ➡️ Blair HS PTSA, Blair High School and MCPS events are designated as ‘Featured’ events (have blue vertical line in front of their event listings). For a complete list of the Blair HS PTSA’s meetings and events, please visit our calendar on the website’s homepage.
- ➡️ Please contact event organizers and/or venues prior to attendance for possible ‘event attendance’ limitations, safety/protection requirements, date changes or cancellations due to the coronavirus pandemic or other issues.
- ➡️ ‘Virtual’ Events are events that will be held ONLINE ONLY. Check event details for access information. Note: Some virtual events start at different coast or international times (Pacific, Central, Greenwich Mean, etc.). The virtual event times listed on this website have been converted to New York/Eastern Standard Time.
- This event has passed.
Career Workshop: Active Interviewing Strategies (Free Library of Philadelphia) – VIRTUAL
January 12, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Do you want to win interviews at all levels? Today’s employment marketplace requires new interviewing skills. No longer can job candidates be passive recipients of interviewing questions. Today’s interviews require an Active Interviewing© approach where job candidates actively communicate job winning information to the interviewer.
During this workshop you will learn:
- How to actively communicate the information you want the interviewer to know
- How to answer any interview question
- Important questions you need to ask in every interview
- Psychological strategies for winning over interviewers
To join, please register here. Zoom meeting information will be emailed upon registration.
Full Circle Career Workshops are made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services.