- ➡️ Events listed are primarily for adults, families and teens. Please review event descriptions and/or contact event organizers for details.
- ➡️ Blair HS PTSA, Blair High School and MCPS events are designated as ‘Featured’ events (have blue vertical line in front of their event listings). For a complete list of the Blair HS PTSA’s meetings and events, please visit our calendar on the website’s homepage.
- ➡️ Please contact event organizers and/or venues prior to attendance for possible ‘event attendance’ limitations, safety/protection requirements, date changes or cancellations due to the coronavirus pandemic or other issues.
- ➡️ ‘Virtual’ Events are events that will be held ONLINE ONLY. Check event details for access information. Note: Some virtual events start at different coast or international times (Pacific, Central, Greenwich Mean, etc.). The virtual event times listed on this website have been converted to New York/Eastern Standard Time.
- This event has passed.
BOND Leadership Forum for Young Men (The BOND Project)
February 29, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am
About this Event
The men of the BOND Project are excited to continue hosting conversations with male students (middle and high school only) on “Race, Learning and Leadership”
Click here to register/RSVP for the event.
Note: Event will be held in Paint Branch High School’s Media Center.
***Forum sessions led by MCPS Male Educators:
- What does it mean to be a Young Man of Color in America?
2) Leadership 101: What young men need to know.
***Lunch, Raffles and Giveaways
Bus transportation home is available.
We look forward to your participation in this event.