- ➡️ Events listed are primarily for adults, families and teens. Please review event descriptions and/or contact event organizers for details.
- ➡️ Blair High School, Blair HS PTSA and MCPS events are designated as ‘Featured’ events (have blue vertical line in front of their event listings). For a complete list of the Blair HS PTSA’s meetings and events, you can view our current calendar.
- ➡️ Please contact event organizers and/or venues prior to attendance for possible ‘event attendance’ limitations, safety/protection requirements, date changes or cancellations due to the coronavirus pandemic or other issues.
- ➡️ ‘Virtual’ Events are events that will be held ONLINE ONLY. Check event details for access information. Note: Some virtual events start at different coast or international times (Pacific, Central, Greenwich Mean, etc.). The virtual event times listed on this website have been converted to New York/Eastern Standard Time.
- This event has passed.
Blair HS PTSA General Body/Membership Meeting (May 2021): VIRTUAL
May 18 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
The Montgomery Blair High School PTSA general body/membership meeting (virtually/online).
TOPIC(S): Please join us for our final PTSA meeting of the school year. We will hold elections for next year’s PTSA officers (see list of the nominees) and information will be shared by the school administration.
- Blair High School PTSA listserve message
- Blair High School email message (on behalf of the PTSA) or
- Blair High School’s monthly ‘Principal’s Newsletter’ available via the Blair High School website’s homepage.
Check your designated email account for messages from Blair High School or the Blair High School PTSA listserves for the PTSA’s online meeting information.
- To subscribe to the Blair HS PTSA Listserves – Click HERE.
- To receive email messages (Connect Ed) from Blair High School – Click HERE.
If you have any questions and/or comments, please contact Mariama Orange, Blair HS PTSA President via our contact form.