- ➡️ Events listed are primarily for adults, families and teens. Please review event descriptions and/or contact event organizers for details.
- ➡️ Blair HS PTSA, Blair High School and MCPS events are designated as ‘Featured’ events (have blue vertical line in front of their event listings). For a complete list of the Blair HS PTSA’s meetings and events, please visit our calendar on the website’s homepage.
- ➡️ Please contact event organizers and/or venues prior to attendance for possible ‘event attendance’ limitations, safety/protection requirements, date changes or cancellations due to the coronavirus pandemic or other issues.
- ➡️ ‘Virtual’ Events are events that will be held ONLINE ONLY. Check event details for access information. Note: Some virtual events start at different coast or international times (Pacific, Central, Greenwich Mean, etc.). The virtual event times listed on this website have been converted to New York/Eastern Standard Time.
- This event has passed.
Blair HS PTSA General Body/Membership Meeting (April 2021) – VIRTUAL
April 20, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
The Montgomery Blair High School PTSA general body/membership meeting (virtually/online).
TOPIC: Please join us for a student panel and conversation on systemic racism and systemic change. Hear about related initiatives and upcoming course scheduling changes at Blair. Students are welcome and encouraged to attend. Opportunities to earn SSL hours may be available. We will also take nominations from the floor for our upcoming election.
Check your designated email account for messages from Blair High School or the Blair High School PTSA listserves for the PTSA’s online meeting information.
- To subscribe to the Blair HS PTSA Listserves – Click HERE.
- To receive email messages (Connect Ed) from Blair High School – Click HERE.
If you have any questions and/or comments, please contact Mariama Orange, Blair HS PTSA President via our contact form.