- ➡️ Please contact event organizers and/or venues prior to attendance for possible ‘event attendance’ limitations, safety/protection requirements, date changes or cancellations due to the COVID-19/coronavirus pandemic.
- ➡️ Events listed are primarily for adults and/or teens. For specific events, topics or audiences (e.g., teens, Blair High School, Blair PTSA, education, etc.), enter the search term in the search function. Please review event descriptions and/or contact event organizers for details. Note: Blair High School, Blair HS PTSA and MCPS events are designated as ‘Featured’ events.
- ➡️ MCPS (Montgomery County Public Schools) schools and buildings will remain closed through the Fall 2020 Semester. Events that were scheduled at MCPS schools and buildings will either be postponed or cancelled.
- ➡️ ‘Virtual’ Events are events that will be held ONLINE ONLY. Check event details for access information. Note: Some virtual events start at different coast or international times (Pacific, Central, Greenwich Mean, etc.). The virtual event times listed on this website have been converted to New York/Eastern Standard Time.
Blair High School: Senior Portraits for The Class of 2021 (Various Dates/IN-PERSON)
October 28 - December 9
(Information Below from Blair HS Principal’s Newsletter 9/21/2020)
We are extremely excited to capture the joy of senior portraits for the Class of 2021! With the challenges raised by COVID-19, Lifetouch/Prestige Portraits has developed policies, photographer training and procedures for the safety of our employees, Class of 2021 seniors and our school community partners.
The first session of Class of 2021 senior portraits will be held at Montgomery Blair High School on the following dates:
- Wednesday, October 28, 2020
- Wednesday, November 11, 2020
- Saturday, November 14, 2020
- Wednesday, November 18, 2020
- Wednesday, December 2, 2020
- Wednesday, December 9, 2020
Please note that the no-charge, yearbook-only sitting option is not available to select as a sitting on the website. If the no charge, 2-pose yearbook option is the desired sitting level you should select the Basic sitting level online when you confirm but not pay the sitting fee. You can alert the team when you arrive for their appointment that you just want the no-charge yearbook sitting.
• Please keep an eye out for your senior portrait mailer in mid-October.
• Be sure to confirm your portrait session online once you receive your mailer with your unique code.
• If you do not receive a packet in the mail or if you lose your code, you can go to prestigeportraits.com and look up your information by doing a search for the school and then entering your first and last name information. If, in that process, your name is not listed, that means you were not included in the data file we received from the school. You will then need to call our Customer Service team to schedule. That number is 800-445-1189.
Visit our Silverlogue website at http://www.silverlogue.wordpress.com/