- ➡️ Events listed are primarily for adults, families and teens. Please review event descriptions and/or contact event organizers for details.
- ➡️ Blair HS PTSA, Blair High School and MCPS events are designated as ‘Featured’ events (have blue vertical line in front of their event listings). For a complete list of the Blair HS PTSA’s meetings and events, please visit our calendar on the website’s homepage.
- ➡️ Please contact event organizers and/or venues prior to attendance for possible ‘event attendance’ limitations, safety/protection requirements, date changes or cancellations due to the coronavirus pandemic or other issues.
- ➡️ ‘Virtual’ Events are events that will be held ONLINE ONLY. Check event details for access information. Note: Some virtual events start at different coast or international times (Pacific, Central, Greenwich Mean, etc.). The virtual event times listed on this website have been converted to New York/Eastern Standard Time.
- This event has passed.
Blair HS PTSA: Membership Meeting/Elections/Budget Vote (IN-PERSON)
October 20, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
DATE/TIME: Tuesday, October 20, 2020, 6-7:30 pm EDT
LOCATION: Blair High School track and field area
- Review and vote on the proposed 2020-2021 budget
- Hold its 2020-2021 Board Officer and MCCPTA Delegate Elections (list of 2020-2021 nominees)
SAFETY GUIDELINES: Wear a mask and practice social-distancing.