- ➡️ Please contact event organizers and/or venues prior to attendance for possible ‘event attendance’ limitations, safety/protection requirements, date changes or cancellations due to the COVID-19/coronavirus pandemic.
- ➡️ Events listed are primarily for adults and/or teens. For specific events, topics or audiences (e.g., teens, Blair High School, Blair PTSA, education, etc.), enter the search term in the search function. Please review event descriptions and/or contact event organizers for details. Note: Blair High School, Blair HS PTSA and MCPS events are designated as ‘Featured’ events.
- ➡️ MCPS (Montgomery County Public Schools) schools and buildings will remain closed through the Fall 2020 Semester. Events that were scheduled at MCPS schools and buildings will either be postponed or cancelled.
- ➡️ ‘Virtual’ Events are events that will be held ONLINE ONLY. Check event details for access information. Note: Some virtual events start at different coast or international times (Pacific, Central, Greenwich Mean, etc.). The virtual event times listed on this website have been converted to New York/Eastern Standard Time.
- This event has passed.
Blair HS PTSA: Membership Meeting/Elections/Budget Vote (IN-PERSON)
October 20 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
DATE/TIME: Tuesday, October 20, 2020, 6-7:30 pm EDT
LOCATION: Blair High School track and field area
- Review and vote on the proposed 2020-2021 budget
- Hold its 2020-2021 Board Officer and MCCPTA Delegate Elections (list of 2020-2021 nominees)
SAFETY GUIDELINES: Wear a mask and practice social-distancing.