- ➡️ Events listed are primarily for adults, families and teens. Please review event descriptions and/or contact event organizers for details.
- ➡️ Blair High School, Blair HS PTSA and MCPS events are designated as ‘Featured’ events (have blue vertical line in front of their event listings). For a complete list of the Blair HS PTSA’s meetings and events, you can view our current calendar.
- ➡️ Please contact event organizers and/or venues prior to attendance for possible ‘event attendance’ limitations, safety/protection requirements, date changes or cancellations due to the coronavirus pandemic or other issues.
- ➡️ ‘Virtual’ Events are events that will be held ONLINE ONLY. Check event details for access information. Note: Some virtual events start at different coast or international times (Pacific, Central, Greenwich Mean, etc.). The virtual event times listed on this website have been converted to New York/Eastern Standard Time.
- This event has passed.
Blair HS PTSA: 2020-2021 Mini-grants Program Application Period
November 10, 2020 - November 24, 2020
NOTE: The Blair High School PTSA’s 2020-2021 Mini-grants Application period CLOSED on November 25, 2020. Mini-grant applications will no longer be accepted for submission.
The purpose of the Montgomery Blair High School PTSA Mini-grants is to fund innovative, informative and enriching projects for Blair High School students that might not otherwise be feasible.
Considering the ongoing challenges that the COVID-19 pandemic presents for teachers, parents and students, mini-grants will focus its current grants cycle solely on the support of instruction delivery and identified student needs during distance learning.
This year, we are seeking grant proposals that:
- Offer direct benefit to current Blair students; and,
- Articulate a gap or need to enhance virtual learning or help students meet basic needs.
Maximum award amount per grant: $400.00
Read HERE for details (e.g., application form, application process, guidelines, etc.)
IMPORTANT 2020-2021 MINI-GRANT DATES
|Wednesday, November 10, 2020||On-line application available|
|Wednesday, November 24, 2020||Application deadline with electronic submission by 12:00 midnight|
|Monday, December 14, 2020||Mini-grant committee recommends awards & allocations|
|Friday, December 18, 2020||Award notification emails sent to applicants|
|Sunday, January 31, 2021||Deadline to spend funds and submit reimbursement requests for grants|