- ➡️ Please contact event organizers and/or venues prior to attendance for possible ‘event attendance’ limitations, safety/protection requirements, date changes or cancellations due to the COVID-19/coronavirus pandemic.
- ➡️ Events listed are primarily for adults and/or teens. For specific events, topics or audiences (e.g., teens, Blair High School, Blair PTSA, education, etc.), enter the search term in the search function. Please review event descriptions and/or contact event organizers for details. Note: Blair High School, Blair HS PTSA and MCPS events are designated as ‘Featured’ events.
- ➡️ MCPS (Montgomery County Public Schools) schools and buildings will remain closed through the Fall 2020 Semester. Events that were scheduled at MCPS schools and buildings will either be postponed or cancelled.
- ➡️ ‘Virtual’ Events are events that will be held ONLINE ONLY. Check event details for access information. Note: Some virtual events start at different coast or international times (Pacific, Central, Greenwich Mean, etc.). The virtual event times listed on this website have been converted to New York/Eastern Standard Time.
- This event has passed.
Blair HS PTSA: 2020-2021 Mini-grants Program Application Period
November 10 - November 24
Considering the ongoing challenges that the COVID-19 pandemic presents for teachers, parents and students, mini-grants will focus its current grants cycle solely on the support of instruction delivery and identified student needs during distance learning.
This year, we are seeking grant proposals that:
- Offer direct benefit to current Blair students; and,
- Articulate a gap or need to enhance virtual learning or help students meet basic needs.
Maximum award amount per grant: $400.00
Read HERE for details (e.g., application form, application process, guidelines, etc.)
IMPORTANT 2020-2021 MINI-GRANT DATES
|Wednesday, November 10, 2020||On-line application available|
|Wednesday, November 24, 2020||Application deadline with electronic submission by 12:00 midnight|
|Monday, December 14, 2020||Mini-grant committee recommends awards & allocations|
|Friday, December 18, 2020||Award notification emails sent to applicants|
|Sunday, January 31, 2021||Deadline to spend funds and submit reimbursement requests for grants|