- ➡️ Events listed are primarily for adults and/or teens. Please review event descriptions and/or contact event organizers for details.
- ➡️ Blair High School, Blair HS PTSA and MCPS events are designated as ‘Featured’ events (have blue vertical line in front of their event listings). For a complete list of the Blair HS PTSA’s meetings and events, you can view our current calendar.
- ➡️ Please contact event organizers and/or venues prior to attendance for possible ‘event attendance’ limitations, safety/protection requirements, date changes or cancellations due to the coronavirus pandemic or other issues.
- ➡️ MCPS (Montgomery County Public Schools) schools and buildings will remain closed until March 15, 2021 (reopening date subject to change). Events that were scheduled at MCPS schools and buildings will either be postponed or cancelled.
- ➡️ ‘Virtual’ Events are events that will be held ONLINE ONLY. Check event details for access information. Note: Some virtual events start at different coast or international times (Pacific, Central, Greenwich Mean, etc.). The virtual event times listed on this website have been converted to New York/Eastern Standard Time.
- This event has passed.
A Family Approach to Digital Well-Being (MCPS Parent Academy) – VIRTUAL
February 11 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
With an ever-changing learning landscape, how can we ensure the digital well-being of our kids? Join us as we explore practical ways to use media and tech to create, connect, communicate, and learn. Families will leave with resources and strategies to support learning and digital well-being at home. Presented by Common Sense Education. Recommended for families of elementary, middle, and high school students.
VIEW 2020-2021 workshop listings