- ➡️ Please contact event organizers and/or venues prior to attendance for possible ‘event attendance’ limitations, safety/protection requirements, date changes or cancellations due to the COVID-19/coronavirus pandemic.
- ➡️ Events listed are primarily for adults and/or teens. For specific events, topics or audiences (e.g., teens, Blair High School, Blair PTSA, education, technology, etc.), enter the search term in the search function. Please review event descriptions and/or contact event organizers for details.
- ➡️ Blair High School, Blair HS PTSA and MCPS events are designated as ‘Featured’ events (have blue vertical line in front of their event listings). For a complete list of the Blair HS PTSA’s meetings and events, you can view our current calendar.
- ➡️ MCPS (Montgomery County Public Schools) schools and buildings will remain closed until March 15, 2021 (reopening date subject to change). Events that were scheduled at MCPS schools and buildings will either be postponed or cancelled.
- ➡️ ‘Virtual’ Events are events that will be held ONLINE ONLY. Check event details for access information. Note: Some virtual events start at different coast or international times (Pacific, Central, Greenwich Mean, etc.). The virtual event times listed on this website have been converted to New York/Eastern Standard Time.
- This event has passed.
19 Financial Victories to Have During the COVID-19 Crisis (Prince George’s Community College) – VIRTUAL
July 17, 2020 - August 31, 2020
JOIN US for a discussion on achieving financial readiness – despite AND during the viral pandemic! Find financial success and set up for success during and beyond COVID-19!
Register here for a select date/time. Note: Events will he held at 10:30 am on various dates in July and August 2020.
PGCC is a strong local economy and financially stable households benefit the entire community. That’s why we host the Financial Empowerment Center, in partnership with the United Way of the National Capital Area.