- ➡️ Events listed are primarily for adults, families and teens. Please review event descriptions and/or contact event organizers for details.
- ➡️ Blair High School, Blair HS PTSA and MCPS events are designated as ‘Featured’ events (have blue vertical line in front of their event listings). For a complete list of the Blair HS PTSA’s meetings and events, you can view our current calendar.
- ➡️ Please contact event organizers and/or venues prior to attendance for possible ‘event attendance’ limitations, safety/protection requirements, date changes or cancellations due to the coronavirus pandemic or other issues.
- ➡️ ‘Virtual’ Events are events that will be held ONLINE ONLY. Check event details for access information. Note: Some virtual events start at different coast or international times (Pacific, Central, Greenwich Mean, etc.). The virtual event times listed on this website have been converted to New York/Eastern Standard Time.
- This event has passed.
⭐ X-STEM All Access (Prince George’s County Memorial Library) – VIRTUAL
April 20 - April 23
Welcome To X-STEM All Access Tune in April 20-23, 2021! X-STEM All Access is an entertaining, educational, and interactive online STEM experience for 6-12th graders. Through a series of daily livestream events, students will hear from an exclusive group of visionaries who aim to inspire kids about careers in science, technology, engineering, and math.
X-STEM All Access 2021 is moderated by Justin Shaifer (Mr. Fascinate), who will take kids on a STEM adventure with new engaging speakers, brain breaks, and Q&A’s each day of the event.
1:00-2:00pm ET daily on:
- Tuesday, April 20, 2021
Combining STEM Superpowers with environmental engineer Dr. Tracy Fanara and engineer, TV host, and actor Tamara Robertson.
- Wednesday, April 21, 2021
Exploring Our Minds with neuroscientist and psychiatrist Dr. Kafui Dzirasa and neuroscientist Dr. Kay Tye.
- Thursday, April 22, 2021
Episode and speaker information coming soon!
- Friday, April 23, 2021
Deep Sea Science with ocean expedition leader and founder of OCEARCH Chris Fischer and Florida International University marine ecologist Dr. Mike Heithaus.